Market Overview

  • Premarket Up
  • BTC Down: Still finding a ground and it should stop bleeding now. Otherwise next stop would be low 8,000 that I believe THE BOTTOM(Last Perfect Entry Point).
    • If I am WRONG and BTC's heading to 600 day bottom, BTC will go down to 2860.
    • I will be out and close all of my position if BTC is broken down below 8,000.
  • Gold Down
  • WTI Up
  • Brent Up
  • Bonds Down
  • Vix Down
  • BAC ER: Act 0.74 vs 0.71
  • G7 Finance ministers meeting
  • Market will break the record again today???

Flags from Tuesday

B2-FSLR Up by 0.2%
P-V Up by 0.33%
R-LITE Up by 1.31%
R2-BABA Up by 0.13%
R2-COST Down by 0.1%
R2-DAL
Short-ABT Down by 0.29%

Extra

Short Flag: When short fails, it usually leads to a big bounce followed by a Rally. I consider this as an opportunity for a bonus day trade.