You know what to do. šŸ˜Ž
Request the symbol you are interested in.
I will take up to 3 requests.


From the system perspective, I would bet on 2 R flags: USLV and BMY.
Both are heading to 600 Top.
Let it ride with stop loss at 60.88 and 46.44.

GOOS:
I like it because it looks good on my daughter. šŸ˜ƒ
600 bottom's only 3-4% away.
I would watch closely and would open up some position with strong bounce at the bottom.

MDB:
Just looking at the chart, I see huge pump up.
I assume there was an event on Friday? Earning maybe?
Anyway...
I don't know what to say from the chart.
It seems riskier but also could have high momentum.
I feel like this seems to be same as option trading.

SFTBY:
I like the company as I have a similar respect as if I watch BRK.
But I don't like the current set up on the chart.

My picks:
System Play - USLV and BMY
Long Term Play: GOOS when bounce at the 600 bottom.

My opinion above is solely based on the main chart.