Market Overview

  • Premarket Down
  • BTC Up
  • Gold Up
  • Bonds Down slightly
  • Vix Up
  • Bitcoin is back?????? Winter's finally over?

Flags from Friday

B2-V Up by 0.19%
R-ULTA Down by 0.2%
R2-DAL Up by 0.17%
Short-ABT short down by 0.63%

Extra

CRON Down by 0.54%

HVBTF: It looks like the stock will break out SVM 600 day Top for the 1st time since Nov. 2017. This is a huge milestone.
Oct. 2017, BTC was around $5400 and HVBTF was around $2.
HVBTF lost more than 70% since.
I think it was all about speculative bubble for both BTC and HVBTF back then.
But this time, they are fairy valued or even under valued.
This reminds me of Dot.com bubble.
I see very clear and similar pattern compare to Dot.com.
I have told to my friends in a several occasion that BTC is moving very similar to Gold ETF and Dot.com.
But actually, many bubbles are moving similar as other bubbles.
There are only 2 things happen.
1. Bubble pops then dies.
2. Bubble pops then recovers.

I think BTC, Dot.com and Gold ETF are in number 2 case above.

Dow: I mentioned last week that the Dow would touch SVM 20 day top then possibly going into small correction this week. So if you are holding market sensitive equities, please watch out.

Short Flag: When short fails, it usually leads to a big bounce followed by a Rally. I consider this as an opportunity for a bonus day trade.