Today's CRON: Price movement is the PERFECT EXAMPLE how the stock react when it hit the bottom.

MJ sector's down.
Almost all of MJ stocks were down including CGC.
But why CRON's going opposite direction?
There's a good news? NO.
What's going on?

It hit the bottom.
It was near the SVM 600 Day Bottom but actual bottom was 7 cents higher at 17.31.
Any stock would do the same.
This is why it is super super important knowing the BOTTOM.
And you are covered because the system knows where.


System View: 

SVM 600 Day Bottom at 17.24(2 cents below than yesterday's).


Fact Check and my opinion:


1. CRON has never touched 600 bottom.

So this is something that I had never experienced if CRON goes down to 17.24 today.

Whenever I face to something new, I always consider the worst case scenario.
What if 17.24's broken down?

If your current holding's light: Hold current position and buy at 17.24 with twice bigger size than current holding then open PUT position at the same time.

If your current holding's heavy(My Case): I currently have 6x from original entry. I will set trail stop for half and keep half.
When it touches 17.24 and confirmed bounce...I will then buy back with the half that stopped out.
When the bounce jump more than 10 cents, set trail by 0.05 for the half you just bought into.