CRON:

SVM's New 600 Day Bottom is now yesterday's closing price at 16.85.
I thought it could be lower but I guess system's confident that it would not go down further?
Anyway CRON had 3.3% return on average when it had "B" flag with Dow at the 20 day bottom.
I expect some nice recovery today.

If you watched my trades yesterday, I made 4 attempts near the absolute bottom between 16.61 and 16.64. My 5th attempt would have been fantastic...in fact, it could have been the TRADE of the WEEK. What a timing....I got a very important call for the company and guess it is what it is...
I don't use what if scenario often but this is for your education so....

What if I made 5th attempt near 16.61 again?
All of 4 attempts, I used 3 cents trailing as soon as I bought.
So 5th time would've stopped out near 17 as it was just shoot up like a rocket.
That would've made my not just a day but week.

HVBTF:

Emotionally....FOMO.
I feel like it could be today or tomorrow....

Rationale thinking: Wait until 0.43 which is current 20 day bottom.
But I feel like 0.43 is way too far...from here.

I would be very comfortable below 0.45 but 0.48 is okay too within 10% range to the bottom.
Question is that HVBTF could get there today?

I kind of surprised that the stock was hanging around 55 cents as I was expecting to get lower.
What is this telling me?
Demands on HVBTF have been increased significantly for last couple weeks.
Here's insight.
If I compare the current HVBTF price to BTC in 2017 right before monster run to hit ATH, it was around $2.
If I compare the current HVBTF price to BTC last year in September, it was around 40 cents....

Do you see the discrepancies?
$2, 40 cents and now 55 cents or 50 cents....
I think $2 back then was way over priced with hype.
But I also think that 40 cents back then was under priced with Fear.

So what about 50 cents or 55 cents now?
Hard to tell but I feel like it's more rationale..

BTC's new bottom is around 4800 and ideally I would want to see that it touched intraday and bounce back up. 50 cents would not be bad....
43 cents would have been FANTASTIC!
I would get in starting 50 cents though if I do not have any position for JUST IN CASE.
But if you already have a long term position, I would wait.