This is each week's return table chart for my swing account, P and R Flag.
This is not rolling number but shows every week's return in 2019.
Clarification on my weekly return: I have shared my return a couple times in the past and that was the net return from the 100% buying power(Cash + Margin)
But below chart is calculated from ending cash balance each week.
That is why return's a lot bigger.
I will use this calculation moving forward as this is a lot easier to calculate.
(This week ending balance/last week's ending balance) - 1 = This week's return.




If you look at the chart above, R has a risk of stiff drop once it's failed.
In the mean while, P's always steady and consistent.
I have been doing really well until last week as you can see above.
I love this kind of steady return week over week.
But I guess I made a couple mistakes this week hurt my weekly ROI.
Mostly due to lack of concentration as I had a very busy week at work.
So here's lesson: Do trade when you can focus. Otherwise skip it.



Weekly Review for LRHR:
  • It was my first week had a negative return in 2019.
  • Losses: DLTR on Wed, CRON and HLF on Thursday, TSLA, HLF and WB on Friday
  • Bad decision 1: Not following system: HLF-Potential B2 flag. 
  • Bad decision 2: I did not follow the priority for TSLA. COST had a higher priority over TSLA on Verdict. I bought TSLA instead of COST.