HVBTF:

SVM 20 Day Bottom range starts from 0.358.
As the current price is very close to the bottom, I will keep holding my swing position and will add more at the dip.
Or I also consider to sell over 0.37 today and buy back again at the dip.
I probably sell half and keep half.

PFE:

Similar approach as HVBTF.
SVM 20 Day Bottom range starts from 41.37 and P flag will be assigned over 41.37.
I like this type of set up.
However must watch closely 41.11. If this breaks, potential dip to 38.43 is possible.
I will set the stop at 41.1.

COST, JD, DLTR, etc.

I found the recent trend about the correlation between the System Flag before ER and after ER.
You already know I omit or ignore the flag on ER.
However I found the opportunity when there was flag right before ER and the stock rallies on ER surprise.

You could say nothing special....
ER surprise = stock rally.
What is special about?

Usually when the stock beat the ER:
1. Instant POP then settle down.
2. Little pop followed by strong rally.

I found number 2 scenario for all of Stocks mentioned above(COST, JD, DLTR).

So I will use this type opportunity going forward although I would not tract for the system performance.