CRON has been my favorite player since 2017 and I have made tons of profit trading this stock and holding from the beginning.

In 2018, I estimated and predicted Price Targets for my only 2 Marijuana stocks, CGC and CRON.
CGC: PT $100 by 2022 - 2023
CRON: PT $120 by 2022 -2023

Above PTs were calculated before any major financial deals from Constellation and Altria.
Things changed.

I still remain PT for CGC at $100.
However CRON's more complex.

Background: Altria's deal was great initially when the stock was hovering $9. However many people seem to have no idea or forget about the deal in detail.
Altria has 45% stake now and have option to add another 10% at $14.20.

Problems:
1. CRON's current Stock Price over $23 and Altria could buy another 10% more at $14.20 with 40% discount.
2. Once Altria add 10% more, Atria's stake will be 55% and that would make Altria, Chair of Board.
3. When Altria has full control of the company, they will have 2 options. Either buy out or keep CRON as separate entity.

CRON's New PT:

1. Altria buy out CRON: There's no way they would pay the top dollar when they have a full control of the board. I would say not more than $16. If they chose to buy out, they would not wait longer....
2. Separate entity: My PT will remain at $120.