Dow:

If Dow drops down to 25546 today and fail to bounce, most likely there will be 5-6% correction in a week. I do not believe this will lead to a major correction over 10% to 21241 which is 600 Day bottom.

But this is concern for all others who do not follow the SVM System. :)
I am following the system whether it's snowy, rainy, hot, cold, bull or bear....
I say it again...
In fact, I love Bear market over Bull market although I wish the Bull market continues....
Ironic....dilemma....
Cause I will have more return during the bear market.....
But I don't want people get hurt....either.

Anyway....let's move on to the next subject.

BTC:

My system's been indicating....
I feel like it's coming....
I think it's very close to explode....

I think it will be a good year for BTC.

Article: Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Alludes to Spending $10,000 a Week on Bitcoin

Twitter CEO will spend $10,000 a week using square app which has $10,000 worth bitcoin.
I believe what he's trying to do is for BTC to exchange broadly....