It's been a tough market for 2 week's in a row.
I said "tough" as in sporadic pattern for the system to predict.

The system's performance has no direct relationship between Bull and Bear.
The system's performance correlate to significant pattern or trend.
Normally the system's weaker performance followed by broader market disaster.

This week's system average = 0.09%
The average is calculated by assuming total investment is spread out evenly between P, R and Short Flags.

As long as you made more than 0.09% you did excellent.
I under performed personally with -0.4% return.
I think I got a B for the week.
My return was still way better than broader market though.

Weekly Performance Analysis is must if you are an investor.
Consider Weekly Analysis as your Homework Score Card.
Monthly Analysis = Mid Term
Annual Analysis = Final.

This is your grade and make sure you get an A every single week.



My Weekly performance ROI was miscalculated last week.
There was double dip in some week for fund transfer.
I often exchange fund between accounts to balance out.
Above chart has been corrected.