Market Overview

Premarket Mixed: Dow Down, Nasdaq Down
BTC Up
Gold Up
Bonds Down
Vix Up
Weak China Data paused the market rally
AMZN ER beat the consensus but weak guidance pull the stock down

TSLA

Bram De Haas, 5 star analyst just wrote about TSLA on his Bear case.
He is shorting TSLA and that was my outlook if you remember....I covered TSLA before the ER and see it could go down to as low as 260 area.

Please click below "Article" for his opinion/analysis.
He is ranked 351 out of more than 11,000 experts(Professional Analysts and Bloggers)
That makes him top 3%.
This kind of high ranked analyst's opinion should not be ignored.

Watch

CGC: Buy below 46.09 for LT

My holdings:
V Down by 0.06%
HVBTF
CGC UP by 0.73%

PFE: I just sold in the premarket at 42.53.

NVDA: I think the momentum for AMD will fade out and move over to NVDA gradually. High momentum until ER. I am considering to get back in today.

Flags from Tuesday

B2-BAC Up by 0.25%
R-NVDA Down by 0.17%
R2-CGC UP by 0.73%
ST-V  Short Up by 0.09%

Note