Announcement


  • Additional Feature and modification:
    • Market Overview Page: added the widget(including Earning Calendar) from Investing.com. Their news is currently pending for approval. I will update real time market news on this page upon approval.
    • I created the Forum under "Useful Site and LRHR Forum" if you need one. I tried to embed it into this blog but can't figure out yet.
  • Personal issue:
    • Thu - Fri: for next 3 weeks, I may not able to update often due to personal matter. I will try to update the main info(Verdict) though. Will see how it goes...

Outlook

  • CGC: Monday is the key. Clear breaks out over 50 will lead to 55. Otherwise I would dump and wait until the dip at 46.
  • CRON: This is where there has been a huge gap between my emotion and system's verdict. It's been R flagged for weeks. And yet, I have been hesitated as it was not justified emotionally. As of Friday, it's got R2 Flagged again. Let see how it goes.
  • TSLA: This one is tough. Every signal including recent development indicates the stock should go down. But there's a wild card as the stock should go over 350 to avoid the cash pay back for the note they issued by 3/1/2019. I am almost certain that Elon's going to twit before the deadline to pump up the stock legally this time. Musk Fanatics may succeed to accomplish the task or may be not. Either way, it's a gamble and I would not play TSLA until everything is cleared.
  • AMZN: It's AMAZON. It will come back. Question is when. I already covered my thought on the other POST.(click for the old post)
  • NVDA: This one is aligned between my emotion and the system. I am kind of bullish until the ER and it has had R flags for 3 days in a row. It would be very interesting to watch. NVDA was my go to Stock in 2017 and always fun to watch when it's got momentum.
  • V: Someone may ask why I was able to be soooo Calm when I got in at around 135 while most of stocks were up but V 2 days ago. You will be calm, too when you know where's the bottom. Once you know the bottom, there's nothing to fear about. It was really nice bounce back from 133 to 140. It was The play of the week!
  • Market: I have already shared my thought about the market in February. It could be the most scary month of the year. The only catalyst I see for the month would be the speculation about the Tariff deal on Mar. 1. As far as the prediction goes about Trump, I will skip it cause I can't.
  • As long as the Tariff deal is closed positively, Feb's dip would be the short lived one. Otherwise it may lead to early recession along with Major Market Correction.
Enjoy your rest of Saturday.