Market Overview

Premarket Down
Trump Risk again: Another threat for Government shutdown
China Profit Down
BREXIT
Global Markets Down
VIX Up

Flags from Friday

B2-PFE Down by 0.1%
P-CRM Down by 0.83%
R-DLTR Down by 0.64%
ST-TSLA Short Up by 1.45%

Note

CRON: New Top's now shifted up to 16.49. The momentum remains very strong so it may test new Top today. Watch for either breaks out or drop. Now it's in the over value territory so I would not consider to open new position even if it rockets to the moon from now on.

CGC: With R flag and 10% more upside to the top at 55.29, it could be a good candidate for a day trade. I may jump in for a day trade when time's allowed. I am working so.... :)

I am currently holding CRM and DLTR.
I am going to hold CRM and sell DLTR with trail stop.

CGC Day Trade: Sequence Order
1. Trailing Stop Buy with +0.15 when below or at 48.45.
2. Trailing Stop Sell with -0.15 when above or at 49.

My plan today is to offset potential loss from CRM and DLTR by the day trade with CGC.

NVDA Q4 Sales guidance Cut: $2.28B from $2.7B
All of Semiconductors hit by NVDA news.

Market like today: CASH is the KING.
Liquidate quickly then wait for the right time to enter with King's sword! HAHA
I love the day like this. :)