I have a schedule between 12:30 and 3:30 PM.
If I could return before 4, I will update the Verdict before 4.
Otherwise the Verdict will be available after market.

V Stopped out at 135.95

Holding HVBTF, NVDA, PFE and ATVI


Watch

NVDA, AMZN, GOOG, TWTR, ATVI

NVDA: It's little bit weird. With AMD's positive guidance, NVDA supposed to fly together. Wonder why....but I am holding. I don't see a larger risk at the moment.
As long as holding the support at 132.26, highly possible to hit 137 today.

Still holding ATVI, NVDA, PFE and HVBTF

CGC:
I am not in and I am not thinking to get in.
But it formed very bullish format and developing Bullish Cup and Handle in 3 months chart.
As you know, my ST PT is at min 55 and it's possible to touch in a week or 2.

Cup in Cup and Handle



NVDA: sold at 134.7
Holding PFE, ATVI and HVBTF

I am returning home.
Feel good after colonoscopy.
Wow NVDA hit my PT today at 307.
Congrats to those of you are still holding. :)

I want to eat now. Haha.



Live Update-Main Chart as of 3:19 PM


Potential Flag Watch

P-NVDA
R-CRON