For the first time, I heard about the stock from my subscriber here 3 weeks ago.

She asked for my opinion about the stock.
I normally would not analyze the stock that I do not know. However she sounded desperate and I was curious after she gave me some insight about the company.

Only 2 words caught my ears.
She was a "nurse" and the company was about similar product like "botox".

After I glance at the chart, I found very interesting trend line.
I told her that it may hit 18 soon once it hit the trend line. I think the stock was around 12 at that time.

I was actually thinking to buy a call option but I just let go as I quit option.

Today, I saw EOLS on the news and realized I was interested in. It was over 18 and halted.
I quickly found the reason(FDA approval on botox like drug?). I set the limit order at ask price during the halt in both 401k and my regular swing account.

I just checked after 8 pm and both orders got executed. I even forgot that I placed orders as I thought it was too late to buy at that price($18.33). It closed ovet 21 when After market closed.

I just wanted to tell you this episode because I wanted to let you know that any info can be very valuable one day as long as you know how to use it. 😎😎😎

Oh. I forgot to thank her....😉

It was a good week and will have a better next week!

Ciao~~~