I have mentioned that I have traded CRON since the end of 2017.
This has been my go to stock since either LT or Swing.

However the recent development seems to be my concern.

I think CRON is now in the Bubble territory for the ST.
If you have a Gut to All In with 1 pair against Full house by bluffing......
Feel free to get in at this high.
I would not.

I also mentioned many times that my PT for CRON in 3 years is $120 with US legalization.
It is still super cheap against my 3 YR target.
However it is also bubble over $20 in the Short Term.

It's like time bomb and will pop soon enough.

Don't tell me that I did not warn you.

However I maybe wrong and it could keep flying away.
I doubt it though.
Also there's ER in 2 weeks.
I strongly doubt that it will keep rallying until the ER.

Unlike CGC, CRON has done that several times...in the past.
When you blink, it already would dropped by 20%.

According to Benzinga, Citron Takes Proftis in Aphria, Shorts Cronos.

Original Article above.

I guess this was 2nd time that the Wall Street was right behind my opinion. :)