Market Overview

  • Premarket Down
  • BTC Down: Bearish at the moment.
    • broken down below 7500 and hovering 7200 key level.
    • But it looks like showing the cup and handle formation in 1 year chart. That is huge cup so when this popular formation is complete, giant upside will be followed. To complete the formation, it may go down up to 6500 area or bounce back up from the current level at 7200.
    • This is not a surprise...in fact, I have laid out already....I was looking for the healthy pull back per the system chart. I guess this is it.
    • For the Long Run, I am more bullish everyday on Bitcoin.
    • EVEN if I say all this, PLEASE DO NOT INVEST ON BITCOIN IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE FUNDAMENTAL OF WHY THERE IS A BRIGHT FUTURE FOR BITCOIN!!!
  • Gold Down
  • Bonds Down
  • Vix Down
  • AMAZON: Food Delivery. This could impact UBER.

Flags from Thursday

B2-LITE Up by 0.6%
R-OKTA
Short-KEYS Short Down by 0.08%

Extra


Short Flag: When short fails, it usually leads to a big bounce followed by a Rally. I consider this as an opportunity for a bonus day trade.