Market Overview

  • Premarket Up
  • BTC Down: 
    • 7,864 as of now.
    • I really do believe BTC will hold up current rally
    • As long as I am correct, Little bit above 7500 is the key area for the 1st support.
    • 7200 is another support and should hold up.
    • As long as BTC is not breaking down 7200, this could be your last chance to buy at the dip.
    • When you buy BTC between 7200 and 7600, set stop at 7000.
  • Gold Down
  • Bonds Up
  • Vix Down
  • Trump hold off on Tariff: he's backed off.
  • T. Rowe Price: One of almost founding investors of TESLA sold most of shares in the 1st quarter. As you know, I dumped TSLA at the same time. I will probably say last on this. I love their cars. I just don't like the way of management and being One-Man Company. Elon Musk is a genius but I don't think he's a good manager for the company although he may be a fantastic person how to build his wealth....
  • ER Today: AMAT, NVDA
  • Manufacturing and building permit data at 8:30 AM

Flags from Wednesday

B2-BRK.B Up by 0.5%
P-OKTA Up by 0.09%
Short-ULTA Short Down by 0.09%

Extra
WB Down by 0.8%
TWTR Up by 1.21%

Short Flag: When short fails, it usually leads to a big bounce followed by a Rally. I consider this as an opportunity for a bonus day trade.