Market Overview

  • Premarket Down
  • BTC UP: Bullish. Broke out 6300. Please Revisit BTC Post(Click HERE).
  • Gold Up
  • Bonds Down
  • Vix Up
  • New tariffs effective now: from 10% to 25% on $200 billion Chinese goods.
  • Chinese Stocks UP
  • UBER IPO today and price set to 45.
  • Core CPI data at 8:30 AM

Flags from Thursday

B2-HLF
R-OKTA Up by 0.57%
Short-DAL Short Down by 0.71%
Short2-BAC


Extra
SDS Up by 0.22%
CRON Up by 3.19%
HVBTF:
Lat year, when BTC was decreasing and hovering around 6100 ~ 6500, HVBTF was around 52 cents.
As the stock was barely hit 44 cents yesterday, I would say the stock will hit 52 cents again once BTC reaches to 6500 which is only 3% upside from now.
Thus I strongly expect the stock should be trading today around 0.43 ~ 0.48.

Short Flag: When short fails, it usually leads to a big bounce followed by a Rally. I consider this as an opportunity for a bonus day trade.

Notification:
I will be out in the afternoon for the personal matter.
I probably won't be able to back home before 4 PM.
So Please use the latest Live Chart with your best judgement.
I would suggest that you focus on B, B2 and P flags which have small gap down to 100 or 600 bottom.

Final verdict will be updated once I get back.
I will use the final verdict and will trade in the AH.

Opinion:
As a human being, I make mistakes and bad decisions time to time.
I then step back. Deep Sigh~~~
Calming down my emotion....(meditation? haha)
Meditation is all about erasing everything in your head.
Make it BLANK, EMPTINESS.

After that, try to focus on forward rational game plan.
1. Reset
2. Re-check your end year goal from the new baseline(Current)
3. Understand your mistakes and focus on how you can prevent it in the future. SYSTEMATICALLY.
Try to simulate the situation again.
At the end, you will realize that you made a mistake because you did not follow the System.

System Rule once again.
1. Buy the flags based on System Verdict at the end of market.
2. Set stop accordingly.
3. Let it Ride.

SIMPLE!

AGAIN!

SIMPLE!

Rpeat 1, 2, 3 above until you get it.
Over and over again.
You will be fine....😎😎😎