You know what to do. šŸ˜Ž
Request the symbol you are interested in.
I will take up to 3 requests.


LLY:
It's been actually down trending...
I would consider to get in near 600 bottom which is about 3% away.

LMT:
It seemed to be broken out the 600 top and very bullish.
But personally, I am not a chaser so I would pass on this one. Too high.
However I has R flag on it. Thus it could be a good day trading candidate on Monday as long as the market's healthy.
On the side note....
I don't know the back ground as I did not do the research...
My haunch is that LMT is taking the advantage of BA's recent set back.

AYX:
It seems that it had up trend but now reversed...
I would wait until it hit the 20 day bottom. 83 -85 range.

CVNA:
It's been downtrending and I do not see the clear signal that the trend is reversed although it's in 20 day bottom range.


My Pick:

I would be a buyer of LLY near 600 bottom.
I am not comfortable to get in for all others.