Market Overview

  • Premarket Down
  • BTC Down
  • Gold Up
  • Bonds Down
  • Vix Up
  • The market sank as Trump threatened China for another Tariff raise

Flags from Friday

B2-AMT Down by 0.35%
P-FSLR Down by 2.85%
R-CGC Down by 3.81%
Short-ULTA
Short2-HD Short Up by 1.44%


Extra
When the market sank overnight like this....
There's not much you could do about it YET.
1. Do not Panic.
2. Consider your maximum loss that you could take up to.
3. Prepare for the exit plan
4. Damage control.

In my case, I think HD(short) can offset the AMT loss.
Then FSLR will be left over.
Luckily, I allocated the least money into FSLR.

So My immediate move would be holding HD, dump AMT and FSLR ASAP.
Once I dump them, I will then look for the opportunities.
There's always an opportunity after danger(crisis).

Immediate opportunity: Short or Put or SDS
Opportunity once settled: BUY THE DIP per the System.

Short Flag: When short fails, it usually leads to a big bounce followed by a Rally. I consider this as an opportunity for a bonus day trade.