Holy cow~~
Wow~~~~~

If I remember correctly I created the blog on the last week of January.
So it's been little bit over 3 months since.....

There are 7,308 users from all around countries.

Thank you for being here and being a reader.
I was only able to keep up as I was pleased.
I am glad that I met you...
I am glad that we are being "Us".

Most of all, I am very happy that most of you are doing well since.

Let's be Happy.
Let's become wealthy.
Let's return back to the community.
Let's just be Gooooood. 😎😎😎

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Million Pages Views Captured.


Demographics: Age and Sex


Top 10 Browsers


Users on the Map


Top 10 countries by number of users.


그리고 무엇보다...열성적으로, 블로그에 활력을 불어 넣어주시는 여러분들....
사랑합니다. ~~~ 💚💚💚