Some people could say...LRHR, you made only 1%?
I could respond back as "Yes, and I also lose only 0.5% on a losing day.".

System's Flags are day to day driver.
System's entire wave is based on DJI.
In case, you wonder why LRHR has DJI on his list.....this is why. 😍😍😍

DJI's topped at 10 day top and still upward trend within 4% range from 600 Top.
Now there's another indicator on my list.
SDS!
This is opposite of SPY.
SDS's bottomed at 20 day bottom.

You could sense some urgency...?
If you do, you are getting familiar to the system.

Protective vs. Aggressive.

I think you should know when to be protective and when to be aggressive by now.
It's always hard to predict when the correction would occur....
But it happens at the top.
Not the bottom.

Preparation would not hurt you but would give you a nice reward.
So be prepare...

It could happen after topped at 600 day top or TOMORROW!

It doesn't mean that you should sell now.
I am just giving you a tip how I could usually manage with minimal loss under any circumstance. 😍😍😍