You know what to do. šŸ˜Ž
Request the symbol you are interested in.
I will take up to 3 requests.



ALGN:
Only a dollar away from 600 Top. If you are holding I would hold and let it ride with stop at 313.91. Otherwise I would look for something else as I am not a chaser.


ELAN:
It's been down trending but might be reversed on Friday.
Can't confirm in 1 day but if it's confirmed that the trend is reversed, 34 could be the PT.
However I do not have enough confidence as the data is very limited with only about a year.
New company...I guess, right? IPO last year?


XLNX:
It has B flag.
600 bottom was broken down and recovered from 5% further down from the bottom.
Very nice recovery with strong bounce.
So I would say 110 was the true floor.
I would cautiously getting in with 116 stop.
127 might be the next stop.

My pick would be XLNX for the next week with no brainier.
In fact, I would consider to open up the position on Monday as long as the stock is not jumped already too high.