Well...I am considering to trade some of my pick from this customized Chart request going forward.

3 Picks were UNH, LLY and LULU

UNH: Up 4.3% since this post.
LLY: Up 2% since this post.
LULU: Up 1.5% since this post.

Technically, this is still part of the system play so you should log on your book when you trade these picks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know what to do. 😎
Request the symbol you are interested in.
I will take up to 7 requests for this long weekend.


I will update the customized main chart when I get a chance.



AAPL: Overall, it seems to be downtrend although it could be go either direction. Not recommend for the entry though as Risk vs. Reward not attractive.

BX: It's topped and broke out 600 Top. I assume there was a good news? Had ER Friday? If you are holding, I would keep holding with 2% stop. Otherwise I would not chase at this high.

LLY: It's bottomed 100 day bottom. 600 bottom is only 1% away at 113.98. I could try to enter between now and 600 bottom with confirmed bounce.

LULU: It's near Top and up trending. It's possible for it to try out 600 top at 179.15. I would set the trail and let it ride covering either direction.

MOMO: It's in the 20 day bottom range. Next gap down is almost 30% dip. Risk vs. Reward: Not attractive.

NVTA: It's down trending. I would wait until 20.23 for the bounce. Otherwise another 10% risk is expected.

SQ: It's in the 20 day bottom range with another 20% gap down as it's down trending. I would be a buyer near 56 or 57 but would hesitate to get in now above 70.

UNH: I just realized that I missed this one. It's hit the 600 bottom on Friday and cleared the bottom with strong bounce. That would have been perfect if you got in at the 600 bottom at 215.9. Apparently all of Bio-Pharmaceutical sector's got hit this week including ABT, PFE and UNH. As all 3 were hit 600 bottom, I expect strong SECTOR rebound next week.

My pick for the week: LLY(B2) and UNH(B). Also I like LULU(R) if the market's strong.


My opinion above is solely based on the main chart.