Let's just wrap up.
What a crazy day yesterday....

I do not want to go over all the detail as it's already past.
So Let's talk about FUTURE.

I will only cover about Technical perspective based on my Bitcoin prediction.

As you all know, Bitcoin topped in 2017 after having massive historical rally.
It hit its first 10k in November then hit 20k in December.

HVBTF?
By the time Bitcoin hit 10k, it was trading over $2.7.

Here's my prediction on Bitcoin this year and 5 years outlook.

I think Bitcoin has high probability to hit at least 10k this year.
And I have been sticking with $200k PT by 2023-2024.

When BTC hit 10k this year: I think HVBTF could be over $1 which is about 40% level of 2017.
Not just Bitcoin but also all other block chain projects were bubbling up with hype.
I would wipe out 60% value as I thought that was not properly valued.

How about when BTC hit $200k?
Simple math? $20.

Only time will tell.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you may aware....

The stock's been halted since 9:45 AM.
According to IIROC which is Canada version of SEC, the company requested due to pending news.
And that was regarding some sort of deal.

I was optimistic in the morning but now I have a concern.

1. if the Deal is about buy out, it would not take this long.
2. if the Deal is about raising the capital, also would not take this long.

So I have not idea what kind of "Deal" would that be.

Unlike other stocks, if this was for bad news, it would be Chaos.
I am giving you a heads up just in CASE.

If this was for a good news after all, I can FORGIVE!

Finger cross here.

Not a Buy Out News.
Click here for the News.