Please let me know your Stock Symbol on the Comment.

I will accept 1st three requests for each Saturday.
So if you are not in 1st three, please try again next week.

I will update this post once I complete customizing.

Thanks,



AAPL: P flag as of last Friday. It would interesting to see if it can bounce on Monday. I think the current price looks fair according to the main Chart. The top is another 10% upside which is limited.

NFLX: Downtrend since early Feb. still in downtrend. breaks down below 353 seems dangerous with possible gap down to 279 which is more than 20% downside. However it could bottom out and reverse as long as 353 holds up.

CMG: Near 600 day Top and broke out 100 day top. it could break out even 600 day top but also it could drop after hit the top. I would say 50:50 but overall I would say it's topped.

I would definitely go with AAPL for the short term if I have to choose 1 out of 3 above.