Out: DLTR
In: SDS

DLTR: It's been under performed within the system. Also I think COST is enough to cover for offline retail industry.

SDS(ProShares UltraShort S&P500): Preparing for the Bear market. Short Flag could do the job but I would like to try out inverse ETF as well.

Next Delisting symbol Candidates: AMTD and CRM

AMTD: For some reason, I never thought AMTD was true banking stock. However I definitely realized that it was in the Banking industry! I think my all time buddy BAC is good enough to cover the industry alone.

CRM: Too vague as far as the performance goes...it may just not the right fit for the system.

I will replace AMTD and CRM after this week.
I will consider your recommendations for the next listing just like last time. Please use the comment.

I was considering LOGI but it had too small daily volume.

Volume's very important key factor for a quick liquidation.
I built the system based on $1 billion dollar investment.
To fulfill the trades fluently with a billion dollars, each symbol's volume supposed to be least 100 million dollars a day. Some of current listings also will be replaced per this requirement in the future.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have chosen 3 candidates and here's replacement plan.
AMT - AMTD after this week as many of us holding the stock from the bottom.
ULTA - CRM Now
OKTA -TSLA I want to give 1 more chance to TSLA before delisting. I don't see the bright future of the company anymore.