Here's what I know....


  1. UpJohn and Mylan merger will be closing sometime next year.
  2. PFE share holders will receive 0.12 shares of new company per each PFE share.
  3. PFE is not a bad company.

For the short term:

If the stock's not bouncing back up and no rally tomorrow, I totally under estimated the current situation after the ER and merger announcement.

If that's the case, there's high probability that the stock further plunge down to low 34 and even 30's possible. However I do strongly believe that the stock will bounce off from low 34 range.

Here's my action plan:

I will get rid of 7/8 holdings tomorrow either with profit or loss.
The only time I may hold would be when the stock jumps open.
Then I would hold on with a loose stop and let it ride.

If it finally goes on Rally starting tomorrow, PT's as high as 39 at the moment.