CRON:

There was bearish article about CRON today by Sean Williams from Fool.
I disagree with him as in fact, all of MJ stocks are overvalued at this stage.
I think sometimes very good analyst makes a mistake by measuring the value in tight future time frame. There are investments that you should look at further such as MJ and Crypto.

Even if I disagree with him, the stock was affected as I am less respectful compare to him.
He actually has a very good reputation as Financial Blogger.

I still believe that CRON has high probability to reach over 18 in a month or 2 though.

NVDA:

I had no interest in this until today but it caught my eyes.
The current price is very attractive even if it's broken down the SVM 100 Bottom.
It's hard to imagine that it would touch the 600 bottom in the near future.
Thus I think it's about time for bottoming out and reverse.

I see the short term target(1-4 months) at 180-200 with a strong bounce tomorrow.

WB and LITE:

I am not being stubborn here. 😃
Let's just put it as I still have a strong faith that they will start recovering soon.

HVBTF:

Let see if the system's right tomorrow!!!

😍😍😍