Each stock has its own wave and the wave is changing time to time.
When this occurs, the system try to catch up the new wave with the normalize process.

However as the stock's unique wave doesn't change often, this kind of event is rare.

Surprisingly, I have noticed 3 stocks are in these rare exceptions this week.

CRON: B flags 4 days in a row and going 5th. I do not have enough data to make a smart decision where it's heading from here. I do believe though it's in the bottom range. So I will treat this as LONG position from now and will exit over 17 with PT 18 in the short term.
What is this mean? Most of my trades are focus on Selling once it's bought. However I will focus on buying(Averaging down) rather than selling.

PFE: It looks like there's political change about pharmaceutical industry around the corner. Uncertainty cause the recent price drop. I would not worry too much about this one for the long term.

WB: Honestly I do not know what's behind but the stock's down in the premarket. I mention this stock because it's been generating most profitable return with P2 flag.
The dilemma here is that the price drop is beyond or near my normal threshold at 2.2%.
I usually suck up the loss in this case with trail on it after open along with hard stock at 2.2%.
OCO order should be: Stop at 2.2% below from last close and trail stop by 10 cents at open when the stock is already below 2.2% threshold.

My play for these 3 stocks:
CRON - as I stated above.
PFE - I would consider scoop up.
WB - I would consider to buy at the dip knowing it had p2 flag. Even if it ends up in red, I am positive it could have nice bounce from the day bottom.

Thus I can't do above play today as I have meetings all day.
I will hold Long for CRON only.