Know where you are: See if you are doing okay whether you lost or won. As long as you were better than system, you did good.

This week's return

My Return: 3%
P Return: 0.7%
R Return: 3.2%
Short Return: -0.4%
System Avg.: 1.2%




How did you do?
Did you gain more than 1.2%?
If not, please review your week.
Make sure you know and understand which mistakes you made.


YTD Return Comparison

This time, I include my actual performance in the comparison as well.
That is only because for you to know exactly where you are.
If you have a better return than me, CONGRATULATIONS!
You have done FANTASTIC JOB.
If you have a better return than R flag, just keep doing what you have been doing.
Otherwise, I want you to learn what you could do better and what you missed.

My ROI graph's always something like this as seen below.
Steady upward....I love my CHART!!!
Because it makes me happy and gives me a comfort.
So will you~~~~~