I always think opposite......

When we are in bull market, I prepare for bear market.
When we are in bear market, I prepare for bull market.

When I see Sea of Red in the market, I prepare to buy.
When I see Sea of Blue in the market, I already prepare to sell.

The day like this....
It's not really a bad market but not a good market either.
I'd rather want to see extreme Red sea or Blue sea....

Anyway, timing is very important in the stock investment.
Whether you are long or short.

When you need to buy, you should make sure you are holding full of cash.
When you need to sell, you supposed to have full of equities.

Got it?

I dumped all in the morning for cash.
Then I bought half using full of cash.
And probably I may buy more this afternoon or tomorrow.
Or maybe I should dump again to minimize the loss for full of cash to prepare for the next system pick.