I feel like I have run the blog for years....
I have tested out so many things including the design, tool, form and etc.

Now I finally I found the final version which is representing my characteristic.
Modern, Simple and Clean...

I hope you like the whole new blog as I spent for hours until 11:30 PM last night.
Some of you know already that I always sleep around 10 PM.
I was so into this thing and it was very enjoyable moment.
I am glad that I finally found something that I liked.

New Features:
  • Search Engine powered by Google: Entire blog can be searched including Comments
  • User Friendly SNS connection
  • Clear Menu Bar
  • New Comment RSS: Now you can see the latest comment at the bottom of the page
  • Email Subscription: is now located under New Comment RSS.

Please try out new Google Search engine.
You can use any language to search in the blog.
It is AWESOME!