Market Overview

Premarket Up slightly. almost Flat.
BTC Down
Gold Down
Bonds Up
Vix Down
Google ER Today.
Oil Price hit 2019 High.

EOLS

Up 21.11% in the premarket at $22.
I have shared my thought on this. Click Here .

Premarket action indicates that there was solid resistance aournd 22.6 area.
Dropped more than 7% after reach there.
It may test again when the market opened.
Once breaks out, 24 might be in reach.
Otherwise I would get out and move on.

My plan:
Trail by -0.2(I think this might be too tight but if shoot up, it won't matter.)
Once over 22.3, set stop at 22 then let it ride.
I am still keeping 401K though with stop at 20.

Watch

My holdings:
CGC Up by 0.86%
HVBTF
BAC UP by 0.11%
EOLS Up by 16.2%

Flags from Friday

B2-BAC Up by 0.11%
R-NVDA Up by 0.69%
R2-CRON UP by 3.89%: I guess System Always Wins! :) Longest time ever not aligned between my emotion and system.

All flags are GREEN.
LOCK THE PROFIT!