Thanks for the participation.

So far, I like the following list.

SWKS
KEYS
OKTA

I will do more research further for all other suggestions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am considering to replace ATVI with another stock in my watch list.

This time, I want to include your feedback for the replacement.

Here's qualifier to make a cut to be considered.

1. Market Cap: Greater than 1 billion dollars.
2. Listed on either NYSE or NASDAQ for minimum 2 years.
3. Avg. Daily Volume should be greater than 1 million.
4. Current Market Price should be greater than 10.

Please reply as follows:

Symbol
Sector
Reason for suggestion.

I will then do some research and analysis for each stock to pick one along with top 3 runners.
I will keep them for next replacement.

If there's no suggestion, I will pick myself. :)

Thanks,