I did a little bit of research on the bed. :)

It seems that EOLS's Botox alternative will impact Botox's Therapeutic sales(Non Cosmetic).

So Let's do some simple calculation.

Assumption: Industry mean around 14% profit margin. About 30% market shares from Botox with 25-30% discounted Retail Price.

Botox as a therapeutic brought in $358.5 million for the last Quarter.

EOLS's potential revenue = $107.5 million(30% of Botox) x 4 = $430.2 million/YR
With 14% Profit Margin, around $60 million income is expected.

At Friday's closing price, EOLS's current market cap is $500 million.
Using above calculation with PE x10(Conservative), Fair market cap could be $600 million.
That is 20% upside from the Friday's close price.

Botox had 9% growth rate last quarter and I expect around minimum 10% growth for EOLS.
Thus FWD PE x10 would be $662 million market cap.

If I convert all above in the market share price, I would expect 32.4% upside from Friday's close at $18.34. That would be $24.28.

Conclusion: I think EOLS stock will be on a rally until $24 then anything move over $24 will be based on speculation with higher expectation.

I will still dump my Swing shares with Trail on Monday.
However I decided to keep shares from my 401k for now.

By the way, this is very very rare case for me to invest outside of system.
I am not saying it's a good thing.
I am saying that I could be emotional.
So please take this as only informative and make a decision based on your own research.