As I mentioned before, updates will be limited today and tomorrow.

I have a condition to be treated regularly for every 6 months next 2 years.
Each time it takes 3 weeks.

Next 3 weeks schedule: Assumption.

Thursday: Last update around 12:30 PM and no guarantee for Verdict until next day morning.
Friday: Morning updates maybe limited and play it by ear for the afternoon.

Also I decided not to share my trading activity as it jeopardizes my timing of investment.
But I am sure you have learned a lot.
Stock investment should not be hard whether you are a LT or ST investor.
Your goal is to find the right value and buy when undervalued and sell when overvalued.

My system helps you to find when it's under or over valued for the LT and ST.

Please take this as an opportunity for you to learn more about the system and the chart.
  
Thanks,