Lunch on Sunday

100 years old Hot Dog place at Worcester, MA.
Hot Dog with Chili and Chocolate Milk....
They all order like this and I understand why now.





Dinner on Sunday

Most restaurants close before 8 PM so had no choice but Young's Lobster Pound which was only 3 minutes away from our hotel.
Well...
I think Lobster's always delicious whether you cook at home, have it a the fancy restaurant or eat it at Young's Lobster Pound.
But....Clams...
Hmmm
These were really really GOOD!!!
I would come back for that.


I felt bad that I had to select them....
So I just ordered them and let the employee pick them for us.


Now they went to heaven....
I really believe they went to heaven....
Hmmmm.
I guess I wish they went to heaven....


Breakfast on Monday

I always have a simple toast and a coffee in the morning.
But try to go heavier this time...


Weather on Monday

Foggy and rainy.
Barely see the boats....



Sand Beach


I built the tallest....REALLY!



Another Lobster Lunch....

I had a Lobster Roll and kids had crab rolls.
I liked a crab roll but did not like a lobster roll.
These are $100 lunch.
Overpriced so......SELL! Haha.


KAYAK



Bar Harbor




TUESDAY

Jordan Pond





Side Street Cafe

I would give 4.5 stars.
Great food and service.
I had a burger and it was okay.
That's why I deducted 0.5 star...haha.

But following 2 were great.
Crab dip
Jalapeno Mac and Cheese



I recommend the place for visit.
Compare to the lobster roll lunch....
$95 vs. $98

4 Rolls and 2 blueberry Sodas
VS.
3 Burgers, 1 Crab Dip(with extra breads), Mac and Cheese, 1 blueberry soda, 1 diet coke and 2 cocktails.

Side Street Cafe WIN! over The Travelin' Lobster


From the Bass Light house.


Cadillac Mountain