Simply Speaking....

LITE and WB: 

Political set back.
Any political risk is temporary.

But you may do not want to forget is that.....
What if you were patient enough to wait until System's 100 day bottom or even 600 day bottom.
OR wait until market close.....😎
Well....this includes me...haha.

Anyhow, I am still holding LITE with average price about 48 in my Long Term Acct.
I usually do not sell until I make profit in the Long Term Account.
And I make profit over 90% of time...
Because I know I would make profit if I hold a week or a month.
And I do not look at this account until I get the alert.
The reason being is that you want to sell when you see it.

And I say it again....
To me, I have several Long Term Standard.
Traditional Long Term(more than 1 year hold): I say Long Long Long.
When I say just Long Term(or just Long), it usually means that I will hold until I make profit.

I am sorry...
I had to clarify about WB.
WB's both Political and industry factor.
Political - Trade War
Industry - BIDU's Super Bad Earning and guidance.

WB's ER is scheduled on this Thursday.
WB's return after ER has been bad even though company has beaten the consensus.
However I think the current price is very well valued even for the value investors.
This opinion only valid before ER though.
This could be either Jackpot or hell on the ER day.
Sounds familiar...right?
GAMBLING.....

I only bought on Friday because the system said so.

BTC:

I think the current BTC trend is going as I predicted...right?
Little pull back then rally again.
I was curious why there was no pull back but now we just had it.

I still believe that BTC could hit 10,000 in a month.
Even 15,000.
Will see.

Oh....btw.
If anyone asks me which investment I am most comfortable with...RIGHT NOW....
I would say Bitcoin.
I am totally convinced about Bitcoin's fundamental.
If BTC is not reaching 20,000 this year, it will next year or year after.
If BTC is not reaching 200,000 in 2023-2024, it will in 2025-2026.
All I have to do is wait.

HOWEVER I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND TO PUT ALL YOUR MONEY IN ONE BASKET.
I WILL NEVER WILL!

Bitcoin and Marijuana investments are still considered as High Risk.
Do not put more than 30% of your entire balance.
I know if's Ironic....
I say High Risk but most comfortable...haha.
That's Life.