Yellow line: Dow
Blue line: SDS

Top of Chart: Bottom
Bottom of Chart: Top

I know it's confusing but that's because I am using the ranking system.

I introduced this type of chart on BTC post so I think you should familiar.

I called this type of chart as "SVM Wave".
I like this chart when I want to see further outlook.
It gives me more clarity with different perspective.

I covered Dow yesterday but I was not confident enough to tell which direction from here.
Now I do after reviewing this chart.

There are similarities on recent development as last year.
I am convinced that DOW and SDS will cross over again before having a major correction as you can see at Number 1.

So I guess good news is that I do not see the major correction coming in 3 months.

What does that mean?
As long as my prediction is correct, buy at the dip would make sense for a while without worrying about the correction.