Weekly ROI%: LRHR, B/P, R and B/P-R Average



2019 YTD Rolling ROI: LRHR, B/P, R and B/P-R Average


1st Chart: With the actual return, it shows how much $10,000 would grow YTD.
2nd Chart: Actual YTD Rolling ROI%


Self Evaluation for the week:

I have made a couple mistakes and that hurt my ending weekly return.
All mistakes were from AMTD.
1. I did not set up the stop for Friday morning.
By the time that I realized it was already exceeded my threshold due to no Stop.
To make up, I made bunch of trades (22).
Most of them were fine but 1 day trade mistake hurt me again with NO STOP Again.
So again and again and again.....
Setting the stop is the only insurance to protect your equity.
DO NOT FORGET.
I tell myself million times and never enough.

Also to do day trades like that on a falling knife day is never recommended.
I did not even short it.
I was thinking about hedging by buying Put but that was too much at the office.
Overall, I think I was lucky on my own worst day of the year.

If I rewind little further, all this psychological rhythm started off the track due to stupid mistake.
I meant to buy LITE with Live R Flag on Thursday but bought PFE.
Even though it was a mistake, that mistake itself was fine because I did not purchase MJ stocks.
However that impacted my positive trading rhythm for the week.
After this stupid mistake, my trade timing was not aligned with perfect timing zone.

I guess one thing that I did well was to move on.
Remember the mistakes but do not regret it cause I know I will do better next time.

Conclusion:

Fix every mistake for the future.
Move on.
Check your rhythm and maintain it.
DO NOT FORGET TO SET STOP ON EVERY TRADE.   

Side Note:

If you look at the weekly ROI% table, you can see that every negative weekly return for the flag followed by big return week.
For the P Flag: 7.5% return after -2.4% loss
For the R Flag: 5.5% Return after -4.4% loss and 0.3%, 5.9%, 5.7% return after -10.3% loss.