I think Year 2019 will be one of the most memorable years for my life.

I thought Blog is for someone who wants to share their cooking technique, travel experience, fashion and etc. I shared my system only to my close friends and relatives privately. I had never thought about sharing my trades and stock investment system to the public.

Now here I am.
I am not sure what made me do this.
I get very upset even to my lovely kids when they waste my Time.
To me, Time is more valuable than money because I can always make money if I have enough time.

I don't know why I am spending my time on this blog.
I guess I enjoy it.
And now I feel like that I am using this opportunity as an incubator to my goal.
Helping each one of you to lead the right path and hoping to share my goal in the future...
I know not all of you would think the same way.
But my goal is for EVERYONE to be rich so it doesn't matter even if you are here only to use me and use my knowledge.

I thank you for thanking me.
I thank you for being here with me.
I thank you for having fun with me.
I thank you for making money with me.

I only created hundred pages....
But you read "Half million pages".
This is compounding.
When everyone thinks the same way I do, there will be no poor.
And it could take only a couple years rather than a couple hundred years.

THANK YOU FOR READING HALF MILLION PAGES!

Let's just keep having FUN~~~~~