BA: 

FAA's investigation and possible crucial error on Boeing send the stock down.
It's been moving between low 360's and mid 380's since last week.
That is huge volatility for blue chip stock.
The reason being is due to the dilemma from the conflict interest.
In the short term, the stock's definitely punished and could be justified with a clear cause.
In the long term, however, the stock will be recovered for sure and that is least 20% upside from the current level.

So if you are wearing the LT hat, the stock's current value seems very attractive.
If you are wearing the ST hat, the stock seems scary with potential 10% more drop.
For now 360's might be a floor with strong support.
But you want to GTFO as soon as it broke down and try to get back around 335.82.

As you know, I closed my LT position but opened swing position on Friday.
I may close my swing position as well today even if I have to take the loss.
Originally I was planning to switch between LT and Swing....
But I would not comfortable to hold when it breaks down 360's.
I may hold 1 more day if the stock manages to stay above 370 though.


HVBTF:

There's a good and bad news.
Good news: 3900's became the support
Bad news: Tried twice to break out 4,000 over the weekend but failed AGAIN.
Everyday my confidence level goes up about Bitcoin's future.
You see....
Dollars, Yens, Yuans, Euros....
Those are nothing but paper at the end.
We just agreed to current value.
$100 bill is worth $100 only because everyone agreed to that.

Warren Buffet's like my mentor even if he doesn't know me.
However I think he's wrong again....
He's rarely misread the market.
But he's been wrong on his opinion about Tech Values(Amazon, Bitcoin, etc..).
To him, Bitcoin's worthless but as long as people pay for over $3,000 per coin....
It worth $3,000.
Bitcoin has a lot of advantage over current paper value of currency.
Also it deflates rather than inflates....
As long as there are people who are willing to pay on Bitcoin, the value will keep rise unlike inflated currency such as dollars.

Having said....
For the Short-Term, I may get out for my swing today with BTC under 4.000.