Yesterday, 1 of readers asked me if I could add Aapl into my system.
I declined and explained that I needed to take out 1 of existing members for that.

I kind of feeling bad about it so I was trying to find an alternative.

As my current listing has been modified for maximum profitability, I can't just add any stock.
I will though replace existing symbols which under performs time to time with better symbols.

However I understand that you may have your own favorite stocks.
So here's my offer.

I will post "Symbol Request" on each Saturday after Weekly Performance Report.
If you have any, request 1 symbol that you want to see it on the main chart format for the day.
It may have a flag from Friday and it will show what you would currently see on the main chart for other symbols.

However this will be temporary and one time deal per Saturday.

I will only accept 1st 3 requests each Saturday and will twit when they are available on the same post.