Following the system means you trust.
Trust on System's performance.
Trust on System's guide.
Trust on System's Prediction.
Trust that the System will lead you the right way.

I just bought BA for my swing.
Because it had Live B2 flag on it.
I know what's going on surrounding the company.
The media is vanishing the company and creating the panic.

I trust 1 thing for my system.
I trust that my system will show me the fair value of the company without any emotional factor.
Once the emotion is calm down, the system's fair value will stand out.

Investment in the stock market can be learned by thousands of books and legendary investors.
But what really matter is the STOCK PRICE!
There are 2 sides.
Sellers and Buyers.
Both are trading and they both agree on the Stock Price.
Current Stock Price is representing the Balance between 2 parties.

What I am trying to tell you is that the Stock Price is the result of all the Factors and variables.
You may not see it but the current stock price tells you the result of all of mixture.

That is why you will never get the clue of what stock price should be right now by reading the news.

Instead of spending and wasting my time to find out the clue from the media, I simply follow the system. 
Because the system never let me down in the long run.
Because the system knows what's the fair value.

I was very comfortable to buy BA at 367 with B2 Flag and I am glad I did.