FCAU: 

SVM 600 Day bottom at 11.72 and 100 Day bottom at 13.44.
I think it may close to 13.44 before bounce and I do not believe it will break down that level.
I am going to keep current position from 14.33 and will add more starting 14.09.

BA:

I already have a position for 401k at 370 yesterday and will add more every $10 down.

CGC:

Many of you already know by now that this is my Long Long position as well as swing.
So this is for someone who's been waiting for the long term entry.
Ideal entry would be between 42.32 and 40.69.
That would be around 41 average.
If decrease further, I would say it may goes down to low 30's.
Double down would make around 35 or 36 average cost.
That would be good price to hold for the long term.

HVBTF:

This is another my Long term position and now I kind of stuck with my swing as well since last week.
I think that Bitcoin is very near to break to either side.
My gut feeling tells me it would break out rather than break down.
However even if it breaks down, max pain for HVBTF would be at 29 cents.
I will add A LOT more when that happens for my existing Long Term position.