Some of you already asked me about 2 DH-DL on the main chart.
System predicts the day's Day High and Low each morning right after market open.
That is because the system's prediction calculated based on the opening price.

Here's the graph shows today's accuracy.
In fact, the system's accuracy is pretty much consistence on any given day.
So other days are not much different than this.
Only difference would be some of exception by Stock Symbol per day.

1 being perfect.
Less than 1: Actual is lower than System's prediction.
Over 1: Actual is higher than System's prediction.

I often use the system prediction for my hard stop range.
Favorite method would be DL and DH, of course.
I set the stop sell at system's DH when the market price is over.
I set the buy order at system's DL when the market price is recover back up to System's DL after broken down.