Market Overview

  • Premarket Up Bullish
  • BTC Up
  • Gold Down
  • Bonds Up
  • Vix Down
  • Better than expected Global Economic Data
  • ISM Manufacturing Data 10:00 AM

Watch

TSLA: I probably made a bad last minute decision last night before market close.
I was running out of the office after the update and TSLA was stand out although it had the the lowest priority to buy.
Yesterday's announcement after market was probably disappointment to some???
Stock plunge due to possible no profit in the 1st quarter.
I rarely loss more than 2% in 1 day and I guess I will have to suck it up the biggest loss by percentage this morning in months.
Here's the problem. It had R flag in the Top range so there's plenty of rooms to go down.

There are 2 options:

1. Hold Long and Buy Put. Then averaging down by adding at the short term bottom while taking profit from the PUT.

2. Just take the loss at the moment.

Flags from Thursday

B2-HLF
R-TSLA Down by 4.53%
R2-COST Up by 0.12%
Short-HD Short Down by 0.48%

Short Flag: When short fails, it usually leads to a big bounce followed by a Rally. I consider this as an opportunity for a bonus day trade.