Obviously I can't win every single day. Otherwise I would be already a billionaire by now. Haha.

You will lose time to time and that is part of the game.
And it's very important to set the exit plan when that happens.

You have following options.
1. Stop loss
2. Hedge
3. Hold and average the cost down by adding more at the dip.

For R flags: I use number 1 option.
For B flags: I use either number 2 or 3.

So I guess you know my answer already then...

However sometimes you realize that you already lost and passed the threshold.
And the current price is closer to the bottom.
If you have a confidence that the stock will bounce at the bottom, number 3 option is also can be considered although you purchased per R flag.

HVBTF is good example for today:
I think it will be trading around 0.37-0.38 and know the bottom range starts at 0.33.
So my risk would be another 10%.
But if HVBTF would have a strong bounce at 0.33 and I added more to make the average cost down to 0.365, holding the current position is not much a risk especially for this type of high volatility stock.

This is only when I do not have Long position on stocks, though.
I have a considerable long position on HVBTF so whenever the flag failed, I do not hesitate to dump it with a loss.

Same as CGC:

I would do the same but I have another option for this one.
Hold and Hedge by Put option.
I am considering this because there's a big gap between next support in the main chart.
If the current level is not holding up, there's a chance it may go down deep to 40.13.
Thus Put could pay you off even with the profit overall potentially.

I just wanted to share my play book so that you could learn how to prepare in the worst case scenario.